Friday, March 23, 2012

Busy Busy

This morning I took four kids shopping, by myself. This afternoon I'm showing in my first horse show in two years. Tomorrow I'm taking some incredibly talented teens to a speech meet. Sunday I'm heading back to the horse show.

Spring is busy around here. Wish me and my speech kids good luck. :) I'll be back to blogging regularly again soon.

In the meantime I am very much looking forward to every one's A to Z posts. I think you are all very brave and I can't wait to see what you come up with! Good luck!

12 comments:

  1. I think taking four kids anywhere, much less shopping, is a very brave, brave thing to do! Happy Spring! And good luck with the horse show :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots going on in your world! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, horse shows are so much work! It's like trying to groom children. I had the horse who rolled in the ring with the judge watching: mortified!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! We've all had our share of embarrassing moments, but that would up there. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm tired already!
    Do you show horses or ride them? Or both?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend! I'm shopping with two kids tomorrow, and I'm not looking forward to THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy people like you always make me feel guilty! I never feel like I can fit more into my life, but I never seem to actually be doing anything either!

    Also, there's a blogging award for you over at my blog.

    ReplyDelete